Monday, April 21, 2008

Most Beautiful Travelling Place In Pakistan

I'm the admin of this site and my name is Umer Hayat. I need to know which is most beautiful travelling place in Pakistan.so I ask a question from you that " If you could pick a travel destination,
anywhere in the Pakistan, with no worries about how it's paid for - what would your top 3 choices be?

I do know there are several but I need your opinion, whether it is Pir Sohawa, Daman-e-Koh, Murry, Faisal Mosque, Naran, Kalam, Malam jabba, Lahore Fort,Minar-e-Pakistan, See View, Clifton, Bab-e-Khabar, or any that you like.

Please answer this question in comment area as thought in the mind that you promote your own culture and all the world saw your answers.

if you don't know how to answer it then I tell you that you can answer it using he option says "commment here" in the bottom of this article.

No comments: