Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mizar-e-Quaid Is No More Safe Now For Families

Hi all,I talk with my friends about Picnic Points In Pakistan and then suddenly we discuss on Mizar-e-Quaid, which is in Karachi. my friend Taimour told me that he saw a video on youtube.com in which Pakistani Boy do fucking to a young girl in day light and many peoples were there. but I didn't believe on him. next day, I saw that video myself on youtube.com, then I believe on it.
Oh my God, Is this is a same Pakistan? I can't believe it, this is a not the same Pakistan as earlier. Imagine in day light, this is even rare cases in America and in europe thet somebody do rape in day light.
and now Mizar-e-Pakistan, and other parks are now no more for decent families. they are now for dating purposes and something like that.
My humble request to all the decent families that please please don't go to places like that.....
if you know any other place like this then please let me know and my other readers by commenting here.....

No comments: