Monday, February 4, 2008

Mobilink Announces Journey through pakistan Program!

I saw a wonderful program by Mobilink about the journey through pakistan , That was really an awesome program , First time in my life I saw sust, you can search about sust in google , and the china border , The coverage was smooth and especially the host was tarrific and I like the documentery very much ,The unique thing which I have noticed is that Most of the people there belong to china as behind the camera I was only noting chinees guys all around and only few guys from pakistan .Yeah I should be because of good relation of pakistan with china and along border side there is not that though security as on waga border where there is always tight security LOL and ofcource the loud slogans LOL - Love mobile (journey though pakistan car) was also awesome and I love the style in which it was decorated - I don’t know what will be the bext program about but I’ll hope that this time once again mobilink bring us some tarrific spots , Sometime I feel very bad because I have not seen all the places of paksitan like sust which is a superb place for tourism But always I go to somewhere abroad and most commonly Dubai LOL where return ticket is about 20,000 RS all in all , Although one will like the dubai apartments ,hotel apartments in dubai , villas in dubai ,self catering dubai apartments ,furnished apartments in dubai , short term rentals in dubai. But one can’t have such awesome environment as like sust and the Northern area of pakistan But the huge buildings and beautiful dubai villas has its own importance once can’t deny the beauty of dubai apartment and dubai hotel apartment and thats what it makes it different from all over the world and it has its own importance regarding beauty and trading cluster !!
Dubai is the city of beauty and one can’t deny the beauty of dubai , People from all over the world come to dubai for shopping as well as for earning as there are a lot of opportunities over there for earning .Some people term dubai as a place of black money LOL , as most of the well known ’smeglers’ in pakistan keep their money in Dubai and also most of the people in pakistan use their black money to trade in Dubai , well whatever the reason is !! - one need beauty and this beauty is provided to you by DUBAI - thats it !! ….Actually when I was there in dubai I did not know first time where to go because of that much changing things , But I had already got registration with dubai appartments which connects tourists with owners of dubai furnished and luxury apartments .. thats why whenever You have some intention for going to dubai then must get some service before going LOL - Well I have written to mobilink that this time make a tour to sust again with some different spots because I like the place very much and may be if I get some holidays from my office then I’ll go to that place for some days but seems that I could not go there because my boss is very harsh in case of leave-

No comments: